Friday, February 22, 2013

Damn Apple!

My son waited outside to purchase two iPhone 5's for his girlfriend & himself. His girlfriend began having issues with her lock button. Eventually the issue became worse and stopped working. My son took the device to the Apple Store located at 4400 Ashford Dunwoody Rd in Atlanta, GA, and was told that the device no longer had a warranty because one of the liquid indicators was missing. He was told he must have opened the device and removed one. The others were in place and detected no liquid damage. My son told the rep Jason Brown that he didn't know how to open a iPhone and that it was purchased like that. He request to see the store Mgr. The store mgr Brad Johnson looked at the phone and stated "yes, it's missing. You removed it." My son called me in MI upset and explained what happened. I made a call to the corporate Apple office 866-381-0453 and explained the problem that my son was having. I was told that Apple stands behind their store mgrs.
Ban Apple Products!

No comments:

Post a Comment