Friday, February 22, 2013

Problems!

This is my 4th iPhone 4 and I've had numorous issues. My iPhone decides when it wants to work, when I hit home from exiting out Safari or Messages, the whole top of my bar for service logo, battery, etc. disappears, for like two seconds. I go into my phone's photos and scroll through things, and it messes up the picture... Pixelates it. I get booted out of Messages all the time. When I'm texting, and I'm in Messages, someone will text me and it will disappear for a minute and than come back out of nowhere. My calls sound like I'm in a box and all Apple wanted to do was give me a new phone, but they ended up giving me a used one which is crap and I brought it back. I bought my phone brand new, and it wasn't my fault that their electronics were messing up. OMG I can't tell you how over I am with Apple devices. And I use to love Apple
Ban Apple Products!

No comments:

Post a Comment